Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here I Am...Just Me

Hello all!!
Welcome to my very first blog!! I can't believe it's taken me this long to do this, but thanks to my girl Jill, here I am...just me. I'm hoping this can be a more in depth way (at least more so than facebook) for my family and friends from across the globe to find out what's going on in my life, whether it be good, bad, ugly, or just plain crazy...which is how my family likes it :)
The reason I'm starting this blog is because I've wanted to do something like this for a long time and I now finally have the time and frame of mind to do so. I've just graduated from college with my bachelors (which means I'll be back in school again for my masters after a short break) and now have a little more time on my hands. With this extra time, I want to read more (which I finished a book last night that I started a week ago...which is SUPER quick for me), actually GO to a gym and workout rather than just be a member, decorate my apartment, sort through and actually PRINT OFF pictures, make a scrapbook (either a real one or via Shutterfly), and...of course...start a blog. So I kind of got started on the first one (reading) and starting a blog was the next most fun on my list to start....I'm thinking the gym might be last LOL. So.....I hope you join with me in my journey of laughter and love, happiness and heartache, questions and quirks, discoveries and dreams, and maybe even frustrations and fears.






WELCOME TO....just....ME :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it! This is a great 1st post! (and I"m a beginner too)

    ReplyDelete